HEC Cuba Scholarship for MBBS for Pakistani Students 2023
If you are looking for cuba scholarship for MBBS 2023 announced by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan? It is good news for you that we are here to provide you each and every information about Cuba scholarship for MBBS 2023.
Cuba MBBS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- At least 70% or above marks in F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) & 60% or above marks in SSC/Matric (O level).
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- All Pakistani/AJK nationals, aged between 18-25 years as on closing dates of application are eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for HEC MBBS Scholarships in Cuba 2023-24
All applicants must have a valid USAT-M test score. This test is used to assess applicants for medical school in Cuba. The score must have been obtained after January 2022.
The nomination criteria and final selection for the scholarship will be based solely on the USAT-M test score. Applicants who do not have a valid USAT-M test score are not eligible to apply. For more information about the test and how to register, please visit the Education Testing Council website.
HEC MBBS Scholarships 2023 Last Date
Last date to apply for HEC MBBS Cuba Scholarship is 31 August, 2023.
You can apply online for MBBS Scholarship in Cuba 2023-24.
The Government of Cuba is offering one undergraduate scholarship in medicine for Pakistani nationals in the academic year 2023-2024. The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition, living expenses, and airfare. The selected applicant will be required to complete their medical degree in Cuba.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have at least 70% marks in F.Sc./A level (Pre-Medical) and 60% marks in SSC/Matric (O level).
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 on the closing date of applications.
- Have a valid USAT-M test score (obtained after January 2022).
The USAT-M test is a standardized test that is used to assess applicants for medical school in Cuba. You can find more information about the test and how to register on the Education Testing Council website.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is August 30, 2023. The selected applicant will be notified of their acceptance by the end of October 2023.